114 Santa Cruz Ave, Seacliff CA 95003
114 Santa Cruz Ave, Seacliff, CA
Single Family – Offered at $947,000
Imagine your life filled with cool breezes of Monterey Bay, walks on the beach, and dips in the ocean. When living in this Spanish style home, you’ll be just 200 yards from Seacliff State Beach bluffs and 300 yards from the Pacific Ocean. Santa Cruz Ave is wide and lined with street lights, making for an easy stroll to the cliff to watch the sun rise and set. At home, you can relax in your private, rear, landscaped yard, open air gazebo, wood deck, and hot tub. When you want to go out, you are just 2 minutes to the Highway 1 on-ramp, and near restaurants, shops and coffee houses. Explore the potential of converting of the garage/storage space to an additional dwelling unit, building a second story on the home, and adding a rooftop deck for ocean views. Use your imagination to create a beach home to suits your needs and aesthetic choices.
District: Pajaro Valley Unified
Elementary: Mar Vista Elementary School
Middle: Aptos Junior High School
High: Aptos High School
Cross St.: Sea Cliff Drive East
Walk Score: 64
- Seacliff Beach access ½ mile away.
- The garage is now used as an office with 110/220 electricity, wired LAN Ethernet and a storage space.
- Potential for garage to ADU conversion.
- Extra Driveway for RVs, Boat, or jet skis, etc.
- An updated kitchen with a built-in reverse osmosis water filtration system.
Schneider Estates Real Estate Brokerage